What is Southern Connecticut Women’s Soccer League (SCWSL)?
- Women‘s open league that has been around for over 20 years
- Volunteer run and consists of three board members and eight team representatives
- Nine teams located throughout the Fairfield County.
- Competitive league of experienced players ranging in ages from 18 and up.
- Two seasons: Fall and Spring
–Fall season starts weekend after Labor Day and ends weekend before Thanksgiving
–Spring season starts weekend after Easter and ends weekend before July 4th
- Games every Saturday morning (Except for Memorial Day weekend)
–Times range between 9-11am
–Field location is Fairfield county (New Haven, Danbury, Stamford, Westport Norwalk)
- Encourage player commitment for at least 6 of the 9 Saturdays scheduled.
- Team rep will be responsible for assisting with registration and collecting money
- Fees- Separate fee for Spring and Fall play.
- –Annual fees are collected in the Fall so that amount tends to be larger.