The spring 2012 season begins on April 14th, and all players must be registered and have their passes before they can play. This season, we streamlined it to be individual fees. Each player pays $35 for the season. That’s quite a deal compared to the prices of some of the other leagues. Payments can be made online via the Demosphere site. Directions on how to register are below.
- Go to http://www.hotstat.com/73080
- Click on teams first on the right hand side
- Click on your team name
- On the right hand side click on team log in
- Click on “forgot pin number” or need to get one
- Enter email address. (A pin number will be sent to your email address)
- Once you get the PIN number, log back into the website
- Enter in your address and contact information
- Click on payment tab and to pay $35 player fee
New players must do a few extra things…
New players can upload their picture directly to the site to get a pass. Once they do, please email Heather Bartholomew to let her know it’s in the system to make the pass. There is a 7-day turnaround time on passes. You cannot play with your license.
New players must also send a separate check for $25 to Heather for insurance. Every player must have insurance before they step onto the field, regardless of their own personal insurance.