Registration for the spring season is now open. Each player is responsible for registering and paying an individual $80 fee. Those who played in the Fall will have their insurance covered for the Spring season as well. New players must also send a mandatory $25 check to SCWSL for insurance.
A few things:
- Rosters will close on 4/13. No new players can be added after that date.
- New players must upload a 1×1 headshot photo for their player pass.
- Please contact Jen Larson or Heather Bartholomew if you have questions regarding registration
- Team reps must create or activate accounts for each of their players before they can register
How to register:
- All team reps have been entered into the website
- Click on the URL or cut and past it into your browser URL: http://www.hotstat.com/73080
- Click on teams first on the right hand side
- Click on their team name
- On the right hand side click on team log in
- Click on forgot pin number or need to get one
- Enter email address
- A pin number will be sent to your email address (if not, please contact your team rep)
- Once you get the PIN number, log onto the website
- Click on your appropriate team
- Click on payment tab and pay player fee